Small GroupsAs a church we want to be big and small at the same time, so as well as being part of a large congregation on a Sunday people meet in smaller groups throughout the week.
Currently, small groups meet in various locations in and around Totton.
To find the small group that would best suit you please enter your email address below and we will contact you as soon as we can.
Small groups are all about
We firmly believe that the Christian life is not to be done in isolation - we need each other. So small groups aim to provide a place where nobody stands alone.
- in local homes (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings)
- at the church (Daytime Study Group, Mondays @ 9:30am and Tuesdays @ 1.30pm)
- for those who still have burning questions after Alpha
- to discover what it means to live as a follower of Christ (Discipleship Course)
- for those in their 20's and 30's
...and Being Church
In each small group we try to keep a healthy balance between the 5 essential ingredients of being church:
- Worship - aiming to keep Jesus at the centre of all we do
- Friendship - a loving community of support, encouragement & fun
- Discipleship - everyone growing spiritually with a particular emphasis on God's word transforming us
- Outreach - everyone on a mission, praying for opportunities to share our faith and helping each other do that
- Serving - everyone serving in the ways God calls and equips us